Ever since the public health emergency due to the COVID-19 pandemic struck the country, the demand for digitalization and automation of services in the public has relatively increased.
In line with this, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) acknowledges the need to ensure health and safety protocols for all professionals and implement a more automated and digitalized method of providing its renewal services to all professionals – which instigated the system of the PRC card delivery service.
In partnership with W Express
In collaboration with Wide Wide World Express Corporation (W Express), the chosen courier service provider, the PRC will now be providing its clientele the option to renew their PRC Professional Identification Card (PRC ID Card) delivered to their homes within Metro Manila.
The W Express delivery service will be initially available with the renewal of the PRC ID Card services which requires the online submission of the CPD undertaking.
Professionals who want to avail of the PRC license renewal delivery service must transact the renewing of their PRC ID Cards through the PRC website, submission of online attestation for the CPD undertaking, and choose the option for shipping.
Clients will then be required to fill out their delivery ID card details once they opt to avail of the delivery service. Afterward, they will be redirected to the W Express website for the online payment features of the delivery fees.
PRC ID Delivery Service Guide
The PRC license renewal delivery service will only be limited to those whose PRC ID renewal with CPD Undertaking transactions starting on June 8, 2020. However, the PRC assures its clientele that it will continue to enhance its online renewal system to accommodate shipping services to previous appointments that were scheduled prior to said date.
Since this is a relatively new and innovative renewal service instigated by the Commission, the PRC renewal delivery service will start first in Metro Manila. Once the pilot implementation of the PRC ID renewal delivery service becomes a success and that all initial issues and concerns with the system have been resolved, then the same services will then be applied to all PRC services, and will eventually become available to cater to more clients outside the Metro.
Once the PRC license delivery service becomes a success for clients within Metro Manila, all professionals who wish to transact with the PRC will no longer be required to go to PRC Regional and Satellite Offices in order to claim their PRC ID Cards. PRC delivery ID card will be the new normal for convenience for all clienteles.
The PRC aims to continue enhancing these newly introduced systems for maximum convenience in accommodating its clientele while sustaining the efficiency and quality of these renewal services.
How to Renew PRC ID via Shipping Delivery Service
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to have your PRC ID Card delivered right to your front door.
- Log in to the Licensure Examination and Registration Information System (LERIS) online portal.
- Choose RENEWAL on the SELECT TRANSACTION pop-up box.
- For the mode of shipping transactions, choose DELIVERY to opt to have your renewed PRC ID Card delivered to you.
- Click YES for delivery. Make sure to fill out all the necessary details in terms of your shipping details in Metro Manila. If you’ve changed your mind and would not want to opt for delivery of your PRC ID card, you will then be asked to select an appointment schedule and a PRC Regional Office of your choice as an appointment place to pick up your renewed PRC ID card.
- For those who opted for PRC card delivery, you will be then redirected to select a payment channel of your choice. You can choose to pay via PayMaya payment, Landbank, and Visa card.
- You’ll then be asked to settle the PRC license delivery renewal fee through your chosen payment channel.
- Once the payment is successful, a pop-up indicating your payment confirmation will appear on the screen.
- After your license renewal payment has been confirmed, you will be prompted to submit an online attestation (CPD Undertaking) and consent form.
- Afterward, you will be redirected to a page with the CLICK HERE TO PAY button. Select that to proceed with the payment of the shipping fee of your PRC ID card.
- Key in your PRC reference number, check the terms and conditions, and click the CONFIRM PAYMENT button.
- Now select the PROCEED ON PAYMENT button, fill in your debit or credit card details and click SUBMIT.
- Wait for the shipping fee payment confirmation. Take note that once the debit or credit card credentials have been submitted, you will be redirected to a 3D secure facility.
- You’re done with your PRC card delivery application! Once your payment has been confirmed, all you need to do is wait for your renewed PRC ID card delivered to you with a delivery lead time of 10 – 14 working days from payment.
If you would rather show up personally at a PRC Regional or Satellite Office nearby, you may renew your license the traditional way. You can read our full guide here. For any concerns, you can always contact the PRC through their contact information on their official website.